MODEL 3020P Explosion Proof Percent Oxygen Analyzer
Teledyne’s Model 3020P Percent Oxygen Analyzer is a versatile microprocessor-based instrument for detecting oxygen at the percent (%) level in a variety of gases. This instrument serves as the explosion-proof, bulkhead-mount version of the 3000P, and is designed to make the task of percent oxygen analysis easier, faster and more precise than ever before. Simple menu choices, externally accessible switches and dual LCD and LED displays make set-up and operation clear and quick.
Three User-Configurable Analysis Ranges
Three user-configurable ranges are standard, with an excellent linearity precluding the need to recalibrate when changing ranges. Two fully programmable concentration alarms provide the versatility to satisfy nearly any requirement. All features offer a sophistication that assures the 3020P will provide years of service.
Convenient Outputs For Data
Two standard 0-1 VDC outputs provide concentration and range identification. A bi-directional RS-232 serial interface is incorporated to relay information to a host computer for remote monitoring of critical functions. Operator Interface All controls and displays on the standard 3020P are accessible from the front of the instruments. The instrument has two simple operator controls. A digital meter, an alphanumeric display, and a sample flowmeter give the operator constant feedback from the instrument.
• Linearity of analysis across three user-selectable ranges
• AutoRanging capabilities
• Digital interface allows monitoring from a remote station
• Extended-life, maintenance-free sensor
• Comprehensive self testing function
• An explosion proof NEMA 4/7 rated enclosure
• A 2-line alphanumeric display screen, driven by microprocessor electronics continuously prompting and informing the operator
• High resolution, accurate readings of oxygen content from low percent levels through 100%.
• Advanced Micro-Fuel Cell designed for percent analysis, with a six month warranty and an expected life of eight months
• Versatile analysis over a wide range of applications
• Microprocessor based electronics: 8-bit CMOS microprocessor with 32kB RAM and 128kB ROM
• Three user-definable output ranges (from 0-1% through 0-100%) assuring a perfect match for the user’s process and equipment
• Air-calibration range for convenient spanning at 20.9%
• Auto-Ranging automatically selects the proper preset range for a given measurement. Manual override allows the user to lock onto a specific range of interest.
• Two adjustable concentration alarms and a system failure alarm
• Extensive self-diagnostic testing at start-up and on demand with continuous power-supply monitoring
• Two way RS-232 serial digital port for use with a computer or other digital communication device
• Two analog outputs measurement and range identification
• Monitoring inert gas blanketing
• Air separation and liquefaction
• Chemical reaction monitoring
• Semiconductor manufacturing
• Petrochemical process control
• Quality assurance
• Gas analysis certification