Trace & Percent Oxygen Analyzers Fuel Cell | Zirconium Oxide | Paramagnetic Sensing Technologies
The 3300 series of low cost, microprocessor-based instruments are specifically designed to satisfy industry’s need for a simple yet highly reliable process analyzer. These unit offer excellent accuracy, ease of use, high reliability, low maintenance and a variety of standard features usually found on more expensive instruments.
One Platform, Multiple Configurations
The 3300 series is a cost-effective solution to many process applications. With three different sensing technologies to choose from and multiple design configurations, a customized unit for a given application is easily secured. Sensing ranges are varied based on the oxygen sensor and technology used. All units come with auto ranging capability and a 0-25% calibration range. Fully adjustable high or low concentration alarms provide the versatility to satisfy nearly any requirement.
The 3300 Series is available with three sensing technologies, each with their own benefits.
Micro-fuel Cell – 3300T, 3300P
• Disposable, no maintenance sensor design
• Specific to oxygen
• Linear from 0 – 100% O2
• Absolute Zero (no O2, no output); single point calibration only
• Unaffected by hydrocarbons, H2, or CO2
• Easy to handle, inexpensive, and easy to replace
• Can apply to ppb, ppm, and percent ranges
Zirconium Oxide — 3300Z
• Quick response time
• Long life / service on clean, non-corrosive streams
• No shelf life concerns
• Can be applied on a wide variety of applications
Paramagnetic — 3300M
• Long life / service in clean gas streams
• High accuracy
• Can be applied on corrosive, high temperature applications
• Fast response times (even on CO2 streams)
Outputs for Data Transmission
A standard 0-10 VDC output provides range identification, while the oxygen concentration is output through 4-20 mADC negative ground and 0-10 VDC negative ground signals. An optional unidirectional RS-232 serial interface can be incorporated to relay information to a host computer for remote monitoring, making information and analysis results as close as a personal computer.
• (A) – 19” rack mount
• (B) – Wall mount enclosure Advantages
• Customer selectable ranges
• Auto ranging capabilities
• Fully adjustable high or low alarm setpoints with corresponding relay contacts
• Digital interface allows monitoring from a remote station
• Sensor failure alarm
• RS-232 serial interface for remote monitoring