- The Analect Diamond MX FT-NIR process analyzer is configured for rackmount or benchtop applications. It provides rapid, accurate and stable real-time monitoring of physical properties and chemical composition of liquids, solids and gases, all from one instrument.
- Rackmount chassis for all standard 19″ racks
- Nine different sampling devices can be used with the same Diamond MX system including transmission and gas cells, diffuse reflectance heads, fiber-optic flow-through cells and NIR immersion probes.
- Unique to the Diamond MX system, the entire beam is switched from channel to channel, enhancing energy throughput and channel-to-channel precision.
- Fiber-optic sampling also allows the Diamond MX system to be placed remotely in any general purpose area.
- The system uses the same powerful SpectraRTS™ process software found in the Analect series of on-line and process development FTIR and FT-NIR analyzers.
- The Diamond MX system versatility is demonstrated by its range of applications for raw material QC, on-line and in-situ process monitoring and final product inspection in these industries
- Full chemometric modeling capability including SpectraQuant,™ Eigenvector PLS Toolbox®, Eigenvector Solo®, Camo Unscrambler, Matlab®, Infometrix Pirouette® and Grams PLSiQ
- Download the brochure above o contact Norsk Analyse for additional information on applications and specifications