2-way Diaphragm Valves
The DV1 Series Diaphragm Valves are totally free of springs, bellows, packing, o-rings and lubricants in the process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere ensure that there is no adsorption of undesirable elements into the flow stream. Elgiloy® diaphragms insure the utmost in corrosion resistance and life span.
Features & Specifications
- 2-way on/off control
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere
- Wide variety of materials for virtually all applications
- No o-rings, springs, or lubricant in flow
- Very low internal volume (0.01cc)
- Manual 1/4+ turn or pneumatic actuation
- Pressures from vacuum to 3,600 psig
- Optimal diaphragm design provides for long cycle life
- 40µ sintered stainless steel inlet filter on air port of pneumatic actuators extends life of actuator
For more diaphragm valves, visit CIRCOR Tech for D Series diaphragm valves.