The ANALECT® EVM™ system provides round-the-clock multi-point continuous air monitoring for a variety of applications.
- Proven reliable FTIR technology yields real-time analysis of both organic and inorganic compounds.
- Measures ambient toxic and pollutant gases with ppb to % level detection.
- A variety of user configurable alarms for instant warnings of toxic gas levels and system control.
- Capable of monitoring 28 components with up to 32 sampling points over a distance of 300 meters from the analyzer.
- Rapid response time – typically 20-200 seconds per stream.
- Configurable sample point selection control locally or by DCS.
- SpectraRTS™ operating software engineered exclusively for environmental monitoring – appropriate for development chemists, engineers and maintenance personnel.
- Upgrade the discontinued Miran™ 981 & 983 air monitor systems with the Analect EVM
- Download the brochure above or contact Norsk Analyse for additional information on applications and specifications