Genie 702 Permanent Membrane Probe
Liquid in a sample conditioning system can damage analyzers and lead to inaccurate sample analysis; directly affecting the bottom line. Applying our Analytically Correct™ designs to your sampling system can prevent these occurrences.
Our Genie® Model 702 Permanent Insertion Probe is a simple, safe and economical solution to extract a representative vapor phase sample from a gas source. The 702 is designed for sampling at a specific depth in a pressurized pipeline; each length is customized up to 10 feet to fit your application. Our exclusive Pressure Balance™ technique allows you to effortlessly insert the probe without the need for additional tools or pneumatic and hydraulic methods. Once inserted, the installation housing can be replaced with a shorter one to accommodate partial retraction of the probe during pigging operations or placement into heated enclosures.
With three new non-adjustable outlet pressure options, the 702 helps to prevent condensation and maintain the integrity of the sample during pressure letdown. The application needs will determine the most appropriate option.
A separate RTD option includes a custom length, industrial, hinged-top RTD and adapter which allows the RTD to be inserted through a built-in thermowell once the probe is installed in the pipeline.
We are the only manufacturer that provides Analytically Correct™ membrane tipped sample probes for insertion inside a pipeline or vessel. Using a membrane tip conforms to API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards. Our patented Genie® Membrane Probes™ are the most efficient means for separating entrained liquid from the sample at source conditions.
- Protects sample system from liquid and particulates
- Offsets JT cooling at pressure reduction point
- Insertion and retraction without pneumatic or hydraulic methods
- Source conditions monitored while sampling
- API 14.1 and GPA 2166 standards compliance
- Installation and maintenance without depressurizing line
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Increases safety of personnel
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Outlet pressure options
- Temperature option with RTD device
- Pressure Balance™ installation
- Partial retraction housing accommodates pigging operations or placement into enclosures
- Built-in ports and valves for purging vented gas
- Low profile above pipe