Genie – Supreme 120 Membrane Separator
The Model 120 is ideal for low flow applications and can withstand high pressure in the housing. This high pressure model has a 1″ cross sectional membrane area, the same as the original Genie® Model 101, and is ideal for the removal of relatively small amounts of liquid present on a continuous basis; it is also perfect for protecting gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, O2 analyzers, moisture analyzers, and other analyzers with relatively small flow requirements.
A Universal Assembly™ preassembled kit is also available which includes all the necessary components required for easy, proper installation into an existing sample system. This model includes a 316 SS Genie® Supreme Model 120 equipped with your choice of membrane, rotameter, mounting bracket, and all basic fittings (outlet tubing not included).
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Superior analyzer protection
- Quick and easy to install and maintain
- Quick and easy membrane inspection
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Liquid Block™ option
- Low internal volume
- Straight through Bypass
- Built-in membrane retention
- Threaded housing cover
- All connection ports on the housing
- Back mounting
- Universal Assembly™ option