LaserGas™ iQ2 Vulcan
LaserGas™ iQ2 Vulcan is the first in-situ single-flange solution to measure up to four gases (O2, CO, CH4, H2O) as well as the process temperature in a single unit.
Based on the well-proven and trusted tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) technology, the solution combines cutting-edge design and ground-breaking functionality. It is a complete combustion solution eliminating the need for multiple units.
Advanced TDLAS technology enables unmatched reliability and durability. Installation costs of this all-in-one solution are significantly reduced since only one flange is needed. In addition, operational and maintenance costs are kept at a minimum.
- No interference from background gases
- Factory calibrated
- No zero drift
- Transceiver configuration
- Automatic gain
- In-situ measurement
- Span check/validation option for O2, CO, and CH4
- Temperature up to 1562 °F/850°C
- Up to 5 measuring components O2, CO, CH4, H2O and temperature
- Can handle a typical combustion process up to 1562 °F/850°C
- Reduced installation cost
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to install transceiver, one unit ensures easy alignment
- Double path length increases absorption signal for low concentration
- Well-proven technology