Teledyne’s Model 3010PA Percent Oxygen Analyzer is a versatile microprocessor-based instrument for detecting oxygen at the percent (%) level in a variety of gases. The 3010PA is designed as a “split architecture” instrument, meaning that a general purpose Control Unit for non-hazardous areas controls a specially designed Analysis Unit or “remote probe” that can operate in hazardous areas Simple menu choices, membrane command switches and dual LCD and LED displays make set-up and operation clear and quick.
Three User-Configurable Analysis Ranges Three user-configurable ranges are standard, with an excellent linearity precluding the need to recalibrate when changing ranges. Two fully programmable concentration alarms provide the versatility to satisfy nearly any requirement. All features offer a sophistication that assures the 3010PA will provide years of service. Convenient Outputs For Data Two standard 0-1 VDC outputs provide both concentration and range identification. A bi directional RS-232 serial interface is incorporated to relay information to a host computer for remote monitoring of critical functions.
• Linearity of analysis across three user-programmable ranges
• AutoRanging capabilities
• Digital interface allows monitoring from a remote station
• Extended-life, maintenance-free sensor
• Comprehensive self testing function
• An explosion proof NEMA 4/7 rated analysis unit enclosure
• Stainless steel sample passages and fittings
• A 2-line alphanumeric display screen, driven by microprocessor electronics continuously prompting and informing the operator
• High resolution, accurate readings of oxygen content from low percent levels through 100%.
• Advanced Micro-Fuel Cell designed for percent analysis
• Versatile analysis over a wide range of applications
• Microprocessor based electronics: 8-bit CMOS microprocessor with 32kB RAM and 128kB ROM
• Three user-definable output ranges (from 0-1% through 0-100%) assuring a perfect match for the user’s process and equipment
• Air-calibration range for convenient spanning at 20.9%
• Auto-Ranging automatically selects the proper preset range for a given measurement. Manual override allows the user to lock onto a specific range of interest.
• Two adjustable concentration alarms and a system failure alarm
• Extensive self-diagnostic testing at start-up and on demand with continuous power-supply monitoring
• Two way RS-232 serial digital port for use with a computer or other digital communication device
• Two analog outputs for measurement and range identification (0-1 VDC isolated)
• Monitoring inert gas blanketing
• Air separation and liquefaction
• Chemical reaction monitoring
• Semiconductor manufacturing
• Petrochemical process control
• Quality assurance
• Gas analysis certification