Model OT-3H Natural Gas Oxygen measurement
The OT-3H Natural Gas Oxygen Measurement System accurately monitors trace oxygen levels in a variety of gases at the ppm level.
The transmitter is equipped with two user-selectable oxygen analysis ranges and is acceptable for operation in Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C, and D hazardous environments when used in conjunction with a non-incendive power source.
The OT-3H system is housed in a weatherproof NEMA-4 case. For access to the Micro-fuel Cell and transmitter controls, the front door swings open. The transmitter is equipped with two oxygen analysis ranges (0-100 and 0-1000 ppm) and has an optional heating system.
The OT-3H is designed to work with a variety of Flow Computers, such as TotalFlow or FlowBoss, and the system can be ordered in either AC or DC powered versions.
The heart of the system is Teledyne’s own A-2CNG Microfuel Cell oxygen sensor. This cell is a sealed electrochemical device which translates the amount of oxygen present in a sample into an electrical current. And unlike other sensors on the market, it comes complete with a built-in acid gas scrubber.
- Two analysis ranges, user selectable, 0-100 and 0-1000 ppm
- Designed to work with all flow computers in use
- AC or DC powered versions
- High sensitivity (0.5% FS)
- High accuracy (±1% of full scale at constant temperature)
- Insensitive to flow variations
- Fast response and recovery
- Long, life maintenance free Micro-fuel Cell sensor
- Unaffected by reducing agents (HC’s, CO, SO2, etc.)
- Easy to calibrate, no zero gas required
- Rugged NEMA-4 bulkhead mount enclosure
- Temperature regulation through an internal heater (optional)