The THERMOX PreMix 2000 analyzer accurately and continuously measures the proportions of oxygen and fuel in pre-mix gases, operating in either excess fuel or excess air conditions. The analyzer is fed a small sample of the air/fuel mixture burning it and them measuring the next oxygen or next excess fuel content of the mixture.
- Measures air/fuel ration in open-flame applications where flue gas measurements are not practical.
- Measurement and display options include excess oxygen, excess fuel, combined excess oxygen to excess fuel. fuels/oxides, oxides/fuels and combustibles.
- Operates under either excess air (lean) or excess fuel (rich) conditions.
- Calculates calibration gas mixture concentration for excess fuel ranges.
- The 2000 Series microprocessor control unit provides a 4 line digital display, analog outputs, alarms, system and sensor diagnostics, software supported calibration.
|Range||All or selected portions of the range from 100% to 0.1% excess oxygen and 0.1% to 50% Excess Fuel|
|Accuracy||± 2% of measured value or ±0.1% O2, whichever is greater; ± 5% of measured value or .25% excess fuel, whichever is greater*.|
|Repeatability||± 0.2% of measured value|
|Ambient Temperature||-5 to 158ºF (-20 to 70ºC)|
|Sample Flow Rate||0.5 L/min. (1 scfh)|
|Bypass Flow Rate||– 50 L/min. max. (106 scfh)|
|Max. Sample Pressure||10 psig|
|Power||115 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz., 1200 VA max.; 230 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz., 2400 VA max.|
|Calibration Gas Flow Rate||10 psig, 2.1 to 4.2 scfh (0.70 kg/cm2, 1.0 to 2.0 L/min.)|
|Excess Oxygen Calibration Gases||O2 Span Gas: 20.9% (air) or from 1.0 to 100% O2, balance N2
O2 Zero Gas: 2% or from 0.1% to 10% O2, balance N2
|Excess Fuel Calibration Gases||CH4 /O2 /N2 Span: 40 to 60% of recorder output span
CH4 /O2 /N2 Zero: 5 to 10% of recorder output span
|Enclosure||NEMA 3R (IP14)|
|* Specifications based on 0-15% range, Natural Gas|