Model T100 with NumaView™ Software
UV Fluorescence SO2 Analyzer
The Model T100 uses the proven UV fluorescence principle, coupled with a state of the art user interface to provide easy, accurate, and dependable measurements of low level SO2.
Exceptional stability is achieved with the use of an optical shutter to compensate for PMT drift and a reference detector to correct for changes in UV lamp intensity. A hydrocarbon ‘kicker’ and advanced optical design combine to prevent inaccuracies due to interferents.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel using NumaView™ Software, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports, either locally or by remote connection using the included NumaView™ Remote PC Software.
The Model T100 comes with NumaView™ Software. NumaView™ Remote PC Software allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView ™ Software.
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Selectable ranges, with dual range capability
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Internal zero & span check (optional)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating parameter
- Two-year warranty