Model T200 with NumaView™ Software
Chemiluminescence NO/NO2/NOX Analyzer
The Model T200 NO/NO2/NOx analyzer uses the proven chemiluminescence detection principle, coupled with state-of-the-art electronics to allow accurate and dependable low level measurements for use as an ambient analyzer or dilution CEMS monitor.
A unique AutoZero feature provides superb stability by continuously correcting for zero drift, while advanced Adaptive Filtering allows the analyzer to optimize performance under changing conditions. The Model T200 includes a permeation inlet dryer for ozone generation to provide excellent reliability with no periodic replacement required. A catalytic exhaust ozone scrubber is standard for maximum safety and pump life.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports, either locally or by remote connection.
The Model T200 comes with NumaView™ Software. NumaView™ Remote PC Software allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView™ Software.
- Ranges: 0-50 ppb to 0-20 ppm, user selectable
- Selectable ranges, with dual range capability
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 8 analog inputs (optional)
- Adaptive signal filtering optimizes response time
- Temperature & pressure compensation
- Internal zero & span check (optional)
- Comprehensive internal data logging with programmable averaging periods
- Ability to log virtually any operating paramete
- Two-year warranty