Model T4700 with NumaView™ Software
Dynamic Dilution Calibrator
The Model T700 is a microprocessor based calibrator for precision gas analyzers. Using highly accurate mass flow controllers combined with compressed sources of standard gases, calibration standards are provided for multipoint span and zero calibrations using up to 4 gas sources.
The Model T700 can be equipped with an optional UV ozone generator for accurate, dependable ozone calibrations, and to enable production of NO2 when blended with NO gas in the included, internal gas phase titration (GPT) chamber. An optional photometer allows even more precise control of the ozone generator giving accurate and dependable ozone calibrations and enhanced GPTs. To ensure the highest accuracy of NO2 output, the T700 with the photometer option can measure the ozone concentration prior to performing a GPT. A nearly unlimited number of calibration sequences may be programmed into the non-volatile memory of the Model T700, covering time periods up to a year.
All T Series instruments offer an advanced color display, capacitive touch screen, intuitive user interface, flexible I/O, and built-in data acquisition capability. All instrument set up, control and access to stored data and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or USB com ports, either locally or by remote connection.
The Model T700 comes with NumaView™ Software. NumaView™ Remote PC Software allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView™ Software.
- Generates precise calibration gases for SO2, H2S, NO, NO2, CO, O3, and others
- Large, vivid, and durable color graphics display with touch screen interface
- Ethernet, RS-232, and (optional) USB com ports
- Front panel USB connections for peripheral devices and firmware upgrades
- 12 independent timers for sequences
- Nested sequences (up to 5 levels)
- Software linearization of mass flow controllers (MFC)
- 4 calibration ports (configurable for single or multi-blend gases)
- 3rd MFC for wide dynamic range (optional)
- Gas phase titration chamber (GPT) (optional)
- Ozone generator and photometer allow use as a primary or transfer standard (optional)
- Inlets for external ozone reference sources
- Two-year warranty