Trace Level Gas Monitoring For Bulk Gas, Environmental and Research Laboratory Applications
The Trace Analytical™ ta3000 series, manufactured by AMETEK Process Instruments, is a family of instruments designed to monitor trace levels of specific impurities in bulk gases, environmental applications and research applications. All ta3000 instruments include a dedicated sample processing system, a single high sensitivity detector, and on-board analysis electronics. There are two models of ta3000. Containing a different detector, each model is used to monitor a different selection of impurities.
The Trace Analytical ta3000F (Flame Ionization Detector) and the ta3000R (Reduction Gas Detector) Gas Analyzers are extremely sensitive from parts per million (ppm) down to low parts per billion (ppb) levels.
This sensitivity combined with the separating power of gas chromatography makes each of these truly unique. Modern user interface features make the ta3000 the analyzer of choice for selective measurements of impurities in air, for pure gas quality control and research and for numerous other gas monitoring applications.
The ta3000 platform includes a dedicated sample processing system, a single high sensitivity detector and on-board data analysis electronics.
- High sensitivity
- Broad detection range
- Cost efficient maintenance and operation
- Best value and performance
- Expandable with multipoint stream selector
Typical Applications of the Flame Ionization Detector
- Trace methane, CO2 and non-methane hydrocarbons in inert gases
- Measurement of hydrocarbons in air
- Hydrocarbons in water headspace
- Monitoring hydrocarbon impurities in oxygen or CDA
Typical Applicatons of the Reduction Gas Detector
- Trace level detection of CO in the atmosphere
- Measurement of dissolved hydrogen in water
- Bulk gas certification
- Monitoring of ethylene in ambient air
- Measuring safe levels of ethylene oxide in air
- Certification of gas purifier efficiency