High Pressure Regulator
To meet the demands for the safe reduction of inlet pressures up to 10,000 psig GO Inc. has designed the PR-57 Series regulator. This precision regulator features a piston sensor design which provides the operator with low adjusting torque requirements when resetting the outlet pressure. The body is constructed from 316L stainless steel, providing the ultimate in safety and corrosion resistance.
The optional self relieving feature provides an additional level in operational ease, as it allows for trapped downstream pressure to be safely vented to atmosphere through the bonnet.
- Gas or liquid service
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- Stainless steel piston sensor
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble tight shutoff
- Viton® seals (other elastomers optional)
- Outlet pressure ranges are 250, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000, 7500 and 10,000 psig
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure, inlet only
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure, inlet only
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Mounting style is in line or panel (see Outline and mounting dimensions)
Maximum Temperature & Operating Inlet Pressures