Using EffecTech® calibration gases can greatly reduce the uncertainty of the gas measurements you make whether it be underpinning your fiscal, contractual or environmental obligations.
EffecTech offers ISO 17025 calibration gases for the following applications:
- Natural Gas and LNG (up to C10) for the oil and gas industry
- Sulphur and odourant gases for the oil and gas industry
- Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) gases for the stack testing industry
- Blast Furnace gas for process control and emissions trading requirements in iron and steel manufacturing
EffecTech, through its UKAS accredited calibration laboratory, provides high quality gas mixtures with unrivalled traceability, accuracy, stability & delivery. EffecTech calibration gases provide world-leading levels of accuracy and uncertainty for your measurement systems, accredited against the requirements of ISO 17025:
- Excellent lead-times
- Prepared by high precision gravimetry
- Verified analytically by traceable comparison methods
- Fully compliant with ISO 6142 – Part 1 and ISO 6143
All of the calibration gases can be supplied by EffecTech as ISO 17025 accredited Primary Reference Gas Mixtures (PRGM), Secondary Reference Gas Mixtures (SRGM) or through a third party supplier as a Calibrated Gas Mixture (CGM).
EffecTech® provides a high quality ISO 17025 testing service for the oil, and gas, and power industries.
Natural gas analysis is required for:
- Carbon emissions monitoring (EU/ETS)
- C6+ breakdown for upstream applications
- Efficiency tests for power stations
- Compliance testing (e.g. for total sulphur in the transmission network)
- Hydrocarbon dewpoint determination
The EffecTech ISO 17025 scope covers sample analysis:
- Natural gas up to C12, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, argon, hydrogen and helium
- Sulphur content