The System 2000 Software was developed specifically to take advantage of Windows multi-threading capability. System 2000 is compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 7. In addition, all existing Dycor analyzers can be upgraded to run with the System 2000 software.
Some of the outstanding features of this software include:
- Intuitive graphical user interface easily configures your application without the need for programming
- Extensive systems integration capability
- Auto-tune capability ensures high quality, repeatable data
- Software monitors your RGA and other sensors
- 32-bit, multi-threaded program for Windows 98 through Windows 8
- Extensive alarm features
- Simulation mode facilitates user training and application development
- Real time calculations can be applied to scanned data
- Spectral interpretation suggests what gas species could be contributing to your spectra
- Compare real time data with process signature data based on repeated runs of normal processes
- High speed, simultaneous data acquisition for multiple sensors assures that you will not miss critical process events
The System 2000 Software is now available for upgrading any of the more than 6,000 Dycor Analyzers currently in the field.
21 CFR 11 compliant version available for pharmaceutical and biotech applications.