Model 2000XTC Transmitter
The Model 2000XTC Transmitter from Teledyne Analytical Instruments resets the standard for thermal conductivity detector based applications within the process control industry.
As an intrinsically safe transmitter, packaged within a rugged, weatherproof housing, the 2000XTC is suitable for use in harsh, hazardous outdoor environments.
Using a novel, solid-state thermal conductivity sensor, this cost-effective transmitter can be configured to detect H2, He, N2, Ar, CO2 or a number of other gases of interest in binary or multi-component sample gas mixtures.
- Power plant: H2 purity analysis on turbine generator purge gas
- Petrochemical plant: H2 purity analysis on H2 / HC recycle gas streams, redesulfurization, and tail gas treatment processes
- Air separation plant: Bulk gas purity monitoring and welding / diving / cal gas cylinder verification
- Heat treating: Annealing furnace blanket gas monitoring
- Electrolysis: H2 purity analysis in O2
- Fuel cell development: Methane feed gas purity
analysis and reformer efficiency
- Unique, long-life, solid-state, TC sensor design
- No reference gas requirements
- Temperature controlled TCD providing excellent zero and span stability over a wide temperature range
- Intrinsically safe design allowing for use in hazardous areas
- Robust, weatherproof housing suitable for outdoor installations
- Linearized 4-20 mA signal output
- Small, space-saving, compact design
- Simple to install