Dome Loaded High Pressure Regulator
Responding to the needs of the industry for a simple, safe and effective way to remotely load high pressure regulators, GO Regulator designed and developed a line of low profile dome loading units.
This compact and robust design employs a unique “Dual Piston” set up which enables the users to control pressures up to 10,000 psig with as little as 58 psig of dome pressure. All of this is accomplished within the smallest envelope the industry has to offer!
The regulator portion of this unit was patterned after the time-tested PR-57 Series, which is widely recognized as a benchmark of performance and quality. Offering the utmost in safety and corrosion prevention, this unit is constructed from 316L stainless steel. A carefully engineered piston sensor unit offers good sensitivity and repeatability. An independent test was run by a customer and showed that the unit’s ability to repeat to a set point and low operating hysteresis is unsurpassed through out the industry.
Completing this design is the addition of an anodized aluminum (316 stainless steel optional) dome unit. The inlet ring to the dome is freely rotating and captured by a high tensile snap ring. This feature allows easy positioning and alignment of the dome gas line within a customer’s system while maintaining excellent leak integrity.
Typically, the low pressure gas to the dome is controlled by the GO Regulator PR-11 (optional) with a range of 0–250 psig and self-relieving option.
- Gas or liquid service
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- Stainless steel piston sensor
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble tight shutoff
- Dome ratios are 11:1; 20:1; 43:1, 56:1, 76:1, 108:1, 122:1 and 172:1
- Proof pressure is 2 times maximum working pressure, inlet only
- Burst pressure is 4 times maximum working pressure, inlet only
- Weight: 5.1 lbs (2.31 kg)
- Mounting style is in line or panel (see Outline and mounting dimensions)
Maximum Temperature & Operating Inlet Pressures