MODEL 3010TA Process Trace Oxygen Analyzer
High Sensitivity Trace Oxygen Analyzer
The Series 3000T Trace Oxygen Analyzers provides powerful microprocessor technology while offering tremendous versatility in the low ppm ranges. This instrument offers three user-selectable linear ranges, high accuracy, fast response, adjustable alarms, and auto diagnostics.
No zero gases are required in most applications. The heart of the analyzer is a specially qualified Micro-fuel Cell designed to measure oxygen in the gas sample.
The sensor is unequaled in the industry for its accuracy, sensitivity, and reliability. The instruments can be used as a separate unit or as a component of a larger analytical system.
Applications include: Air separation, Petrochemical, Chemical processes, Furnace
The Model 3010TA Trace Oxygen Analyzer is designed as a split architecture version of the 3000 series. A general purpose control unit, designed for non-hazardous areas, controls a specially developed analysis unit that can operate in a hazardous area.
The explosion proof enclosure is NEMA 4/7 rated, U/L and CSA listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, and D service. Options include cal/zero valves and flame arrestors.
Built for Reliability and Performance Teledyne’s Model 3010TA Trace Oxygen Analyzer is a versatile microprocessor-based instrument for detecting oxygen at the parts-per-million (ppm) level in a variety of gases. The 3010TA is designed as a “split architecture” instrument, meaning that a general purpose Control Unit for non-hazardous areas controls a specially designed Analysis Unit or “remote probe” that can operate in hazardous areas. Simple menu choices, membrane command switches and dual LCD and LED displays make set-up and operation clear and quick.
Three User-Configurable Analysis Ranges
Three user-configurable ranges are standard, with an excellent linearity precluding the need to recalibrate when changing ranges. Two fully programmable concentration alarms provide the versatility to satisfy nearly any requirement. All features offer a sophistication that assures the 3010TA will provide years of service.
Convenient Outputs For Data
Two standard 0-1 VDC outputs and two 4-20 mADC isolated outputs provide both concentration and range identification. A bi-directional RS-232 serial interface is incorporated to relay information to a host computer for remote monitoring of critical functions.
• Linearity of analysis across three user-programmable ranges
• AutoRanging capabilities
• Digital interface allows monitoring from a remote station
• Extended-life, maintenance-free sensor
• Comprehensive self testing function STANDARD FEATURES
• An explosion proof NEMA 4/7 rated analysis unit enclosure
• A 2-line alphanumeric display screen, driven by microprocessor electronics continuously prompting and informing the operator
• High resolution, accurate readings of oxygen content from low ppm levels through 25%
• Stainless steel cell block
• Advanced Micro-fuel Cell designed for trace analysis
• Versatile analysis over a wide range of applications
• Microprocessor based electronics: 8-bit CMOS microprocessor with 32kB RAM and 128kB ROM
• Three user-definable output ranges (from 0-10 ppm through 0- 250,000 ppm) assuring a perfect match for the user’s process and equipment
• Air-calibration range for convenient spanning at 20.9%
• Auto-Ranging automatically selects the proper preset range for a given measurement. Manual override allows the user to lock onto a specific range of interest.
• Two adjustable concentration alarms and a system failure alarm
• Extensive self-diagnostic testing at start-up and on demand with continuous power-supply monitoring
• Two way RS-232 serial digital port for use with a computer or other digital communication device
• Four analog outputs; two for measurement (0-1 VDC and Isolated 4- 20 mADC) and two for range identification APPLICATIONS
• Monitoring inert gas blanketing
• Air separation and liquefaction
• Chemical reaction monitoring
• Semiconductor manufacturing
• Petrochemical process control
• Quality assurance
• Gas analysis certification
|3000 Trace Series Overview|
|3000TA-XL||Panel mount||0-1 ppm O2|
|3000ZA2G-XL||Panel mount||0-1 ppm O2, ZrO2 type|
|3000ZA2G||Panel mount||0-10 ppm, ZrO2 type|
|3000TA||Panel mount||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3000TB||Wall mount||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TA||Split architecture – panel mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TB||Split architecture – wall mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TAC||Split architecture – I/S Cenelec, panel mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TBC||Split architecture – I/S Cenelec, wall mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3020T||Fully explosion proof unit unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|