MODEL 3010TB Split architecture version
Process Trace Oxygen Analyzer
The Series 3000T Trace Oxygen Analyzers provides powerful microprocessor technology while offering tremendous versatility in the low ppm ranges. This instrument offers three user-selectable linear ranges, high accuracy, fast response, adjustable alarms, and auto diagnostics.
No zero gases are required in most applications. The heart of the analyzer is a specially qualified Micro-fuel Cell designed to measure oxygen in the gas sample.
The sensor is unequaled in the industry for its accuracy, sensitivity, and reliability. The instruments can be used as a separate unit or as a component of a larger analytical system.
Applications include: Air separation, Petrochemical, Chemical processes, Furnace
The 3020T Trace Oxygen Analyzer serves as the completely explosion proof version of the 3000 series. This unit provides superior oxygen analysis in an explosion proof enclosure rated at NEMA 4/7, U/L and CSA listed for Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, & D service.
Three user-programmable ranges and auto ranging come standard with an excellent linearity precluding the need to recalibrate when changing ranges. Fully programmable alarms provide versatility, and an array of Teledyne’s advanced Micro-fuel Cell sensors can be utilized depending on the customer’s needs – such as fast response or long life.
Teledyne’s Model 3020T Trace Oxygen Analyzer is a microprocessor-based instrument for detecting oxygen at the parts-per-million (ppm) level in a variety of gases. This instrument serves as the explosion-proof, bulkhead-mount version of the 3000 Series. Simple menu choices, externally accessible command switches, and dual LCD and LED displays make set-up and operation clear and quick.
Three user-configurable ranges are standard, with an excellent linearity precluding the need to recalibrate when changing ranges. Two fully programmable concentration alarms satisfy nearly any requirement. All features offer a sophistication that assures the 3020T will provide years of service.
Convenient Outputs For Data
Two standard 0-1 VDC outputs and two 4-20 mADC isolated outputs provide both concentration and range identification. A bi-directional RS-232 serial interface is incorporated to relay information to a host computer for remote monitoring of critical functions.
All controls and displays on the standard 3020T are available from outside the housing. The instrument has two simple operator controls. A digital meter, an alphanumeric display, and a sample flowmeter give the operator constant feedback.
• An explosion proof NEMA 4/7 rated enclosure
• A 2-line alphanumeric display screen, driven by microprocessor electronics continuously prompting and informing the operator
• High resolution, accurate readings of oxygen content from low ppm levels through 25%.
• Advanced Micro-fuel Cell designed for trace analysis, with a one year warranty and an expected life of two years
• Versatile analysis over a wide range of applications
• Microprocessor based electronics: 8-bit CMOS microprocessor with 32kB RAM and 128kB ROM
• Three user-definable output ranges (from 0-10ppm through 0- 250,000 ppm) assuring a perfect match for the user’s process.
• Air-calibration range for convenient spanning at 20.9%
• Auto-Ranging automatically selects the proper preset range for a given measurement. Manual override allows the user to lock onto a specific range of interest.
• Two adjustable concentration alarms and a system failure alarm
• Extensive self-diagnostic testing at start-up and on demand with continuous power-supply monitoring
• Two way RS-232 serial digital port for use with a computer or other digital communication device
• Four analog outputs; two for measurement (0-1VDC and Isolated 4-20mADC) and two for range identification
• Monitoring inert gas blanketing • Air separation and liquefaction • Chemical reaction monitoring • Semiconductor manufacturing • Petrochemical process control • Quality assurance
|3000 Trace Series Overview|
|3000TA-XL||Panel mount||0-1 ppm O2|
|3000ZA2G-XL||Panel mount||0-1 ppm O2, ZrO2 type|
|3000ZA2G||Panel mount||0-10 ppm, ZrO2 type|
|3000TA||Panel mount||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3000TB||Wall mount||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TA||Split architecture – panel mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TB||Split architecture – wall mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TAC||Split architecture – I/S Cenelec, panel mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3010TBC||Split architecture – I/S Cenelec, wall mount control unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|
|3020T||Fully explosion proof unit unit||0-10 ppm O2 and above|