The Model 919 is specifically configured for monitoring stack emissions on a concentration basis. With the addition of an optional zirconium oxide sensor, the Model 919 is capable of monitoring oxygen.
Robust and reliable analyzer, the Model 919 has no-moving-parts, UV-based measurements do not suffer from H2O and CO2 interference. This greatly simplifies sample handling and sample integrity as there is no need for sample drying. As a fully extractive, heated wet basis analyzer, the 919’s sample system components are simply heated above the dew point of the sample gas. This results in a simpler and more accurate calculation of gas concentration, requiring no corrections for condensed and dissolved components.
The Model 919 performs all necessary sample gas and calibration gas flow management, and probe and sample line temperature control. The Model 919 is a full function Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEM) which requires the addition of only a sample probe and sample line to be fully operational. Housing options for the analyzer include a cabinet or walk in shelter built to your specifications.
- High reliability and reduced maintenance requirements through a no moving parts design
- Hot/wet analysis prevents errors associated with:
- Correcting for water vapor
- Absorption losses in driers
- Accuracy better than 2.5 ppm SO2
- Able to measure SO2, NO, NO2, H2S, NH3 or a number of other chemicals
- No H2O or CO2 interference
- Automated zero and span gas calibration
- Provides serial interface with plant DCS