The THERMOX PreMix 2000 analyzer accurately and continuously measures the proportions of oxygen and fuel in pre-mix gases, operating in either excess fuel or excess air conditions. The analyzer is fed a small sample of the air/fuel mixture burning it and them measuring the next oxygen or next excess fuel content of the mixture.
- Measures air/fuel ration in open-flame applications where flue gas measurements are not practical.
- Measurement and display options include excess oxygen, excess fuel, combined excess oxygen to excess fuel. fuels/oxides, oxides/fuels and combustibles.
- Operates under either excess air (lean) or excess fuel (rich) conditions.
- Calculates calibration gas mixture concentration for excess fuel ranges.
- The 2000 Series microprocessor control unit provides a 4 line digital display, analog outputs, alarms, system and sensor diagnostics, software supported calibration.