Trace Level Gas Monitoring For Bulk Gas, Environmental and Research Laboratory Applications
The presence of trace impurities in gas supplies and ambient air are of significant concern for bulk gas producers, semiconductor manufacturers, plant environmental safety personnel, and research scientists. The presence of impurities can lower product quality, reduce process yields, skew research results, or indicate a possible environmental hazard.
The Trace Analytical ta5000F (Flame Ionization Detector) and the ta5000R (Reduction Gas Detector) Gas Analyzers are extremely sensitive from parts per million (ppm) down to low parts per billion (ppb) levels.
This sensitivity combined with the separating power of gas chromatography makes for a truly unique system. Modern user interface features make the ta5000 the analyzer of choice for selective measurements of impurities in air, for pure gas quality control and research and for numerous other gas monitoring applications.
The ta5000 platform includes a dedicated sample processing system, a single high sensitivity detector and on-board data analysis electronics.
- High sensitivity
- Broad detection range
- Cost efficient maintenance and operation
- Best value and performance
- Expandable with multipoint stream selector
Typical Applications of the Flame Ionization Detector
- Trace methane, CO2 and non-methane hydrocarbons in inert gases
- Measurement of hydrocarbons in air
- Hydrocarbons in water headspace
- Monitoring hydrocarbon impurities in oxygen or CDA
Typical Applications of the Reduction Gas Detector
- Trace level detection of CO in the atmosphere
- Measurement of dissolved hydrogen in water
- Bulk gas certification
- Monitoring of ethylene in ambient air
- Measuring safe levels of ethylene oxide in air
- Certification of gas purifier efficiency