Based on Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TDLAS)
The Model 5100 hosts a single laser platform to measure a single gas analyte. The Model 5100 can measure any one of the following gas analytes: water vapor, methane, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, and oxygen in process or flue gas. If water vapor is the measured gas analyte, methane can be monitored additionally at percent levels using the same laser.
- Noncontact measurement for low maintenance
- All digital signal processing
- Web-based interface
- Connectivity by modbus, ethernet and analog
- Real-time performance monitoring
- Fully integrated sample handling
- Resistant to contamination
- Reference Cell enables Line Lock and Span Verification
The Model 5100 is designed to handle sample gases with dew points as high as 55ºC. For higher temperature dewpoint applications the Model 5100 HD is recommended.
A key feature of the Model 5100 is the use of a sealed reference cell, which contains a known amount of analyte gas measured, for referencing the emission wavelength of the laser. The use of a reference cell enables both the ability to line-lock the lasers and to continuously verify the instrument calibration.
Model 5100 offers high specificity, selectivity, speed of response and great reliability.