The TM2000 Net Oxygen Analyzer protects industrial processes by quickly responding to changes using an industry proven zirconium oxide sensor. It operates within a wide range of 0.1 ppm to 100% oxygen, and can accurately respond from atmosphere to low ppm oxygen levels in just seconds. In addition, the TM2000 can detect excess combustibles process upsets in the presence of very low ppm oxygen readings. This unique benefit is particularly important in cryogenic gas generating processes, where the TM2000 can distinguish between an oxygen upset condition and an excess combustibles upset condition.
- RS-485 serial communications, 0 – 20/4 – 20 mA current outputs, and digital alarms for systems integration.
- Save money on calibration gases by calibrating with percent gases, and then reading accurately in low ppm ranges.
- Modular design for easy upgrades and field service.
- User-friendly, menu driven software that includes helpful system status text messages allows you to begin using the TM2000 quickly. Advanced software diagnostics and on-line help further simplify the use of the TM2000.
- The zirconium oxide sensor will not fail to a zero oxygen reading, as with other sensor technologies. Therefore, your process is always protected
|Operating Range||0.1 ppm O2 to 100% O2|
|Accuracy||Percent: ± 1% of reading or .02% O2 absolute, whichever is greater; ppm: ± 2% of reading or 0.5 ppm O2 absolute, whichever is greater|
|Response Time||less than 5 seconds at 0.6 L/min. (1.3 scfh) over one decade|
|Repeatability||Percent: ± 0.5% of reading or 0.1% O2 absolute, whichever is greater; ppm: ± 0.5% of reading or 0.1 ppm O2 absolute, whichever is greater|
|Ambient Temp.||-18°C to 50°C (0°F to 122°F)|
|Max.Inlet Temperature||71°C (160°F)|
|Sample Flow||0.1 to 1.0 L/min (0.2 to 2.1 scfh)|
|Power Requirements||115 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz. 288 VA (230 VAC optional)|
|Calibration Gas Flow Rate||0.1 to 1.0 L/min (0.2 to 2.1 scfh) (0.6 L/min recommended)|
|Zero Gas||From 0.1 ppm to 10% O2, balance N2|
|Span Gas||Minimum one decade above zero gas (10 times greater)|
|Enclosure||Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 3R|