PHOTO-X Series: UV, VIS, and NIR Photometric Transmitters
Teledyne offers a family of fiber optic based photometric analyzers that are application specific, simple to use, and cost effective. Based on experience in the design and manufacturing of photometric instruments, the Photo-X series offers the industry a customized “build your own” approach to on-line, UV-VIS or NIR applications.
The photometric analyzer can be manufactured according to a specific application requirement.
Through our “build your own” program, the client can customize the components integrated into the transmitter. Customers now have options to select from in a menu style ordering guide to construct their personalized Photo-X.
Features to choose from:
- Fiber optic accessories
- Window fouling circuit
Retractable probes – PDF
Application bulletins – in PDF format
- Antibiotics in Pharmaceutical Waste Water
- Viable Cell Growth Monitor for the Bioprocessing Industry
- UV CLEAN: Real time cleaning validation
- On-Line Color Analyzer
- On-Line Detection of “Red Water” in Pharmaceutical WFI Systems
- End of Column Protein Purity by UV Detection
- On-Line Detection of Rouge in Water Distribution Systems
- Fiber Optic Sanitary Flow Cell for Lab or Process Applications
- Scale Sentry
- High / Low Level Turbidity Analyzer
- Low Cost UV Photometric Analyzer
- In-Situ Asphaltene Analyzer