with H2 and HC Options)
The Model 931 uses a sophisticated UV-VIS photometer to measure any single UV-absorbing gas species for process monitoring and control. Additional IR and thermal conductivity sensors capable of detecting non-UV absorbing species, such as CO2 and H2 can be incorporated into the design. The 931 is provided as an explosion-proof package making it suitable for most chemical and petrochemical applications.
This analyzer uses AMETEK’s proprietary high-resolution UV-VIS technology which is completely free from water or hydrocarbon interference, maximizing measurement accuracy. A very flexible design, the 931 can be optionally equipped with additional sensors to add the capability to monitor CO2 and H2.
The Model 931 analyzer utilizes industrial electronics to provide concentration calculations, data processing, temperature control, calibration and sophisticated self-diagnostics. No matter what your need is, this rugged analyzer is solid proof of AMETEK’s worldwide reputation for durability and reliable performance.
- Class I, Division 1, or ATEX II 2 G Hazardous Area Rating
- Direct measurement
- Provision to return sample to process (with heated acid gas probe option)
- Minimal sample conditioning
- Dual-beam, dual-wavelength design
- Optional detectors available (thermal conductivity-hydrogen and IR-hydrocarbon