The SIPROCESS GA700 modular gas analyzer from Siemens offers more advantages than ever before with three different housing types to choose from and a single, unified operating System.
- The flexibility to mix and match: combine two of the three models – OXYMAT 7, ULTRAMAT 7, and CALOMAT 7 – in a rack or wall-mounted housing. The OXYMAT 7 module is also available with Ex d housing.
- Reliable measurement, optimized for numerous applications, and device-internal interfering gas correction.
- Easy configuration thanks to Plug & Measure: insert modules, connect cables, switch on, measure – once the modules are installed, they will automatically perform a self-configuration in their basic settings.
The new SIPROCESS GA700 series of gas analyzers makes it possible to combine up to two modules in one single housing: in either wall-mounted housing or in 19″ rack housing with three different height units, depending on the individual requirements.
Overview of wall-mounted and rack housing options:
- Both the wall-mounted and rack housing options with IP 65 protection class have ATEX and IEC Ex approval.
- With Ex p protection, the pressurized wall-mounted unit can be operated together with an approved purging unit in Zone 1 for measuring both flammable and non-flammable gases.
- With Ex nR protection, the restricted-breathing wallmounted unit can be operated in Zone 2 for measuring gases with concentrations always below the lower explosive limit (LEL).
- With a suitable exterior casing, the 19″ rack housing with Ex nA protection can be operated in Zone 2 for measuring both flammable and non-flammable gases.
Both housings can be used in environments with an ambient temperature of up to 50 °C (122 °F) and are equipped with the simple, easily understandable operating concept of the new SIPROCESS GA700 series.
Gas analysis with the SIPROCESS GA700: highly accessible servicing and a uniform operating concept.
Gas analysis has never been easier!